expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Snake picture Snake picture



The cobra swayed slightly as he turned his head from side to side looking at us with suspicion. Camera glued to my eyes, I'm a little closer, breaking snake picture frames, playing with the composition. The snake hit the side of my face before I knew what was happening. I came back once, heart pounding. Even though I knew that was snake picture harmless snakes fangs, adrenaline running through my veins!


I was in Mumbai, India to shoot a photograph file a snake picture cobra in a meeting room. Wherever you go, try to come up with new and unique concept art, and I try to think about what additional images you might need to create more snake picture of these pictures when I return to my studio in Sausalito, California. Of course, as always, things were a bit more complicated than I expected them to be.


Find a cobra in photography, for example, was not an snake picture easy thing to do. As a result, they do not allow the snake charmers to entertain tourists in Mumbai more. My Indian producer has finally managed to find a real snake charmer at the last minute. As we were shooting in a call center, the snake charmer was installed in one snake picture of the meeting rooms.


My plan was to kill the snake, so that later I could shoot a snake picture business man and have him "charming" Cobra kit. OK, thought corny, I admit. And I've never seen this picture. But loads of pictures is handy. Photography used the Cobra in an image file, I created the Hindu god Ganesha, the remover of all obstacles. Ganesha, as it turns out, has a snake in their pantheon of symbols. And you never know when you may snake picture receive the following Cobra!


During our photo shoot was obvious to me that the snake charmer, a poor Indian, but with grace and dignity, was very attached to his Cobra. Whenever I had to shoot a snake, I have done under the close supervision of its owner. I take pictures of many animals and always use the owner or trainer to guide us on how to get snake picture the animal without stress or threat ... or us!



When snakes are taken, it is important to remember take snake picture that they are much more fragile than one might suppose. You, delicate thin bones are very sensitive to temperature and are easily stressed. If snakes are venomous worried then I never wear a short distance, and certainly not even try to photograph without professional driver. No snake picture is worth dying for!



As a stock photographer I strive to create unique snake picture images of new shares that the market wants and needs. I hate to admit it, but my images of snakes was not one of my best sellers. This may be because a large percentage of the market, even disgust or fear of snakes ... or maybe my images of snakes are not good enough.



Funny Pictures and photos of people, animals, places and images digitally manipulated: Snake Images and Photos Concept stock photos, fine art prints, and printed goods.





past comment

No comments:

Post a Comment